Are you organized and meticulous? Do you like working with numbers? Are you proficient in social media, writing, and editing?
The Corps Network (TCN) is looking for a professional and detail-oriented Resource Assistant to provide budget support at a national forest. This internship position will manage social media content, budget databases, and reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree, or higher, in accounting, business, or related field
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills
- Demonstrated familiarity in office systems, development, and maintenance
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of professional presentations, fact sheets, website content, and other communication materials
- Knowledge of social media best practices and experience generating, editing, publishing, and sharing of daily content on professional social media accounts
- Ability to prepare materials in a clear and professional manner
- Interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities concurrently
Duration: 6 months
Compensation and Benefits:
- $500 per week x 26 weeks
- Health insurance benefits
- Housing allowance
- Generous professional development allowance
- Opportunities for paid work travel, training sessions, and conferences.
- Opportunities to network with U.S. Forest Service field rangers and professionals.
- RAP Direct Hiring Authority: After completing and meeting program requirements, interns are eligible for the RAP Direct Hire Authority for permanent, term and temporary Forest Service positions.