Are you passionate about conservation and environmental work? Do you enjoy interacting with the local community? Are you organized and meticulous?
The Corps Network (TCN) is looking for a professional and detail-oriented Resource Assistant to provide administrative support for the day to day operations associated with staffing the reception desk at a national forest. This internship position will keep the public informed of policies and activities happening at their national forest through live engagement, calls, and media.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associates degree (upon completion of internship)
- Positive; friendly attitude
- Good communication skills; organized
Duration: 12 months
Compensation and Benefits:
- $250 per week x 52 weeks
- Health insurance benefits
- Housing allowance
- Generous professional development allowance
- Opportunities for paid work travel, training sessions, and conferences
- Opportunities to network with U.S. Forest Service field rangers and professionals
- RAP Direct Hiring Authority: After completing and meeting program requirements, interns are eligible for the RAP Direct Hire Authority for permanent, term and temporary Forest Service positions.