Jobs at EFTA
Jobs with Environment for the Americas
Interested in working at Environment for the Americas? We accept applications year-round. Please send a cover letter and resume if you are interested in the following opportunities.
Communications Manager: This position is responsible for sharing Environment for the Americas’ work across multiple channels. We seek an experienced communicator who can take our messaging to the next level. Responsibilities include:
- Design and execute communication strategy and branding.
- Ensure consistency in messaging and visuals, including any design produced by committee members.
- Network, partner, assign, develop, and manage graphic design projects, live stream, and video productions.
- Unify and integrate existing print and electronic publications in visual style and content.
Diversity Outreach Coordinator: If you enjoy working with young biologists, educators, historians through internship programs and online programming, join our growing team. We seek someone who has:
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong writing skills;
- Experience working with diverse youth and proven ability to develop collaborations, particularly with Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
For more information about position responsibilities and qualifications, please contact [email protected]